Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Public Bank Bhd's net profit for 2QFY19 declines 4.5% due to the reduction in OPR in May.
2. S P Setia Bhd cuts its 2019 sales target as the property market remains uncertain.
3. MISC sees improved revenue and net profit for 2QFY19, and declares 7 sen dividend.
4. ManagePay Systems Bhd has been appointed as MYTV’s authorised installer.
5. Seven in 10 Malaysian workers feel they are unprepared for jobs of the future.