Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera (LTAT) is considering taking Boustead Holdings private at an indicative price of 80 sen per share.
2. FGV Holdings’ net loss widens on reduced fresh fruit bunches production and lower margins for palm oil and sugar.
3. TIME dotCom says its 1Q net profit jumped 55% to RM97.96mil on higher revenue and forex gains.
4. Thai AirAsia is reportedly looking at the possibility of merging with another low-cost carrier to clamp down on pricing wars.
5. The MTUC slams Putrajaya for granting employers a three-month extension to improve the living conditions of migrant workers.