Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Aviation regulator MAVCOM fines AirAsia, AirAsia X, and Malaysia Airports (Sepang) for non-compliance.
2. Axiata Group and DiGi.Com shares tumble after a planned merger of Axiata and Telenor’s assets falls through.
3. The Palace raised concerns in 2009 that Jho Low had been misrepresenting himself as an advisor to then-Yang Di-Pertuan Agong.
4. Hartalega sees trade diversion boosting sales in the second half of this year.
5. The government will likely refrain from introducing new tax measures in the upcoming Budget 2020.