Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The FBM KLCI closes up 0.48% at 1,410.16, as trading volume across Bursa Malaysia rises to another record high in less than a week.
2. Green Packet shares continue to jump following a report that it is getting ready to venture into digital banking.
3. Malaysia Rail Link gets the green light for the ECRL’s Kota Baru-Dungun realignment, with works set to start soon.
4. The King reminds Malaysian lawmakers to engage in mature politics in a time of global crisis.
5. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad says it is his right to push for a motion for a vote of no confidence against Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin.