Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The Ministry of Finance reaches an agreement with the banks to waive additional interest or profit charges during the moratorium period.
2. Bursa Malaysia Bhd grants listed companies a one month extension to issue their annual reports and audited statements.
3. Westports Holdings Bhd sees a solid 1QFY20 but warns that it will be rocky going forward.
4. Banks’ net income margin will be squeezed harder following the recent rate cut.
5. The Department of Statistics Malaysia says most Malaysians have benefitted from the stimulus package.