Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Malaysia tentatively opens up for business as businesses grapple with the new normal.
2. Permodalan Nasional Bhd sees its net income drop 37% for 2019 and warns that it will not get any easier.
3. Ageson Bhd accepts a purchase order from Guangzhou Kaishengda Industrial Co Ltd for a sand deal worth CNY44.8 billion.
4. Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd sees a softer 2QFY20 due to Covid-19 and the Movement Control Order.
5. CGS-CIMB Securities Sdn Bhd reverts to its earlier GDP forecast as the country reopens.