Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Sapura Energy is downsizing and slashing salaries to mitigate the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and low oil prices.
2. The SC seeks Interpol’s assistance to locate Asia Media Group founder Datuk Wong Shee Kai over alleged money laundering offences.
3. Norway’s Government Pension Fund Global increased its Malaysia-listed equity investments to NOK18.1 billion (RM7.4 billion) in 2019.
4. Malaysia reports 40 new cases today, making it the eleventh consecutive day with fewer than 100 infections.
5. AirAsia Group implements new travel policies for its passengers in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.