Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The Ministry of Finance has instructed Bursa Malaysia Bhd non-executive chairman Datuk Shireen Ann Zaharah Muhiudeen to vacate her post.
2. Securities Commission Malaysia chairman Datuk Syed Zaid Albar said that Bursa Malaysia will provide listed companies temporary relief from PN17 and GN3.
3. The Securities Commission Malaysia has put in measures to further liberalise the market.
4. Property prices could decline as much as 20% as the economic fallout from Covid-19 continues.
5. Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd saw excitement at its counter following a big win in Abu Dhabi.