Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Malaysia’s first female graft buster Latheefa Koya has stepped down as chief commissioner of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission.
2. The US Department of Justice has allegedly delayed the return of 1MDB-linked monies due to the recent political turmoil.
3. A portion of the Light Rail Transit Line 3 has a new revised contract price.
4. 7-Eleven Malaysia Holdings Bhd’s offer for the shares it does not own in Caring Pharmacy Group Bhd starts today.
5. PAS is suggesting that banks merge in order to address liquidity concerns.