Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Dewan Rakyat will meet on March 2 to elect a new Prime Minister since no one has shown the King that he can command a clear majority.
2. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad proposes to lower the EPF contribution rate and increase cash handouts, among others, under a RM20 billion stimulus package.
3. Maybank reports solid 4Q results, boosting its full-year earnings to a new record of RM8.2 billion.
4. RHB Bank sees a 9.8% jump in 4Q net profit and declares a final dividend of 18.5 sen/share.
5. AirAsia Group bleeds in FY19, mainly due to the absence of a RM1.1 billion gain in 2018.