Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. It was a red-letter day for AirAsia Group Bhd and AirAsia X Bhd as selling intensified as co-founders Tan Sri Tony Fernandes and Datuk Kamarudin Meranun took a step back, but MWSG says they should do more.
2. Ex-PM Datuk Seri Najib Razak testified that Low Taek Jho hid his tracks by ensuring his accounts were always topped up.
3. CIMB Group Holdings Bhd’s group CEO Tengku Zafrul says there will be some impact from the recent OPR cut.
4. Eversendai Corp Bhd says that it has secured six new projects worth RM323 million in Malaysia, India and Qatar.
5. MUI Properties Bhd’s associate Nex Metals Exploration Ltd has found gold in its mine in Kookynie, Australia.