Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. An analyst warns that the descent seen in the share prices of AirAsia Group and AirAsia X today could be just the first wave.
2. The coronavirus outbreak savages the markets, sending the FBM KLCI tumbling for a tenth straight day to a nine-year low.
3. Datuk Seri Najib Razak says he fired Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and Datuk Seri Shafie Apdal for violating state secrets laws.
4. LPI Capital closes its fourth quarter with net profit rising 3.1%, thanks to better results from its general insurance business.
5. Bursa Malaysia Securities grants Kinsteel a further three-month extension to submit a regularisation plan.