Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Malaysia’s economy could be hit harder by the Wuhan virus outbreak compared with SARS, warns Credit Suisse.
2. Atta Global Group Bhd has officially suspended its executive chairman Ooi Chieng Sim after he was charged for trafficking methamphetamine.
3. Datasonic Group Bhd says that the Home Affairs Ministry has changed the scope of its RM319 million passport chip contract.
4. The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission is asking members of the public for information on former Low Taek Jho associate Jerome Lee Tak Loong.
5. The government-promised 18% cut in toll rates on PLUS Malaysia Bhd’s highways starts from midnight.