Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The FBM KLCI remains in the red amid jitters over the coronavirus outbreak, but a market expert believes the impact to the stock market will not be as severe as some may think.
2. As unfortunate as the coronavirus outbreak seems, Kenanga Research says the episode presents a buying opportunity for investors.
3. Former AmBank Islamic relationship manager Joanna Yu Ging Ping has applied to strike out Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s suit against her.
4. AirAsia X flew 1.61 million people, or 8% more passengers in 4QFY19 compared with the previous year.
5. The Body Shop retailer InNature, which is slated to list on Bursa’s Main Market on Feb 20, has set its IPO price at 68 sen per share.