Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Pos Malaysia will more than double postage rates for commercial mail effective from Feb 1.
2. As stocks tumble amid fears of the coronavirus outbreak, rubber glove counters buck the trend, led by Top Glove Corp.
3. Amid the coronavirus outbreak, the government says it will be sticking to its Visit Malaysia 2020 target of 30 million tourists.
4. UEM Edgenta’s Datuk Azmir Merican Azmi Merican will join Sime Darby Property as its group MD effective April 22.
5. Tambun Indah Land inks an MoU with Show Chwan Medical Care Corp to jointly establish a hospital in Penang.