Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Mavcom fines AirAsia and AAX RM2mil each for charging processing fees, and penalises Malaysia Airports for not meeting quality standards.
2. Khazanah Nasional says it is still in the midst of identifying the best solution for beleaguered Malaysia Airlines.
3. Petronas inks a deal with China’s Shenergy Group to supply about 1.5 million tonnes per annum of LNG.
4. Kenanga Investment Bank Research is positive on Putrajaya’s decision to hold on to PLUS Malaysia. Here’s why.
5. The MACC is charging Johor Umno leaders Datuk Seri Shahrir Samad and Datuk Seri Ahmad Maslan with money laundering.