Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The Public Accounts Committee says that Putrajaya’s directive for Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera to take over the automated enforcement system was tantamount to a bailout.
2. It is now Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd’s turn to take legal action against Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd.
3. The Employees Provident Fund has cautioned that its members are at risk of falling into old age poverty.
4. S P Setia Bhd returned to the black for 3QFY21 despite a significant drop in revenue.
5. AirAsia X Bhd posted a net loss of RM149.1 million for 1QFY22.