KUALA LUMPUR (April 19): Dufu Technology Corp Bhd shares rose 7.6 percent, more than any full-day gain since Feb 11, as Malaysia's benchmark index advanced.
* Shares advanced to RM1.98, higher than any close since Dec 31, from RM1.84 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than quadruple the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 0.2 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index changed less than 0.1 percent.
* The relative strength index on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater gain 10 times at the close; it advanced in the next trading session twice (6.6 percent, on average) and declined six times (2.4 percent, on average).
* Stock advanced 169 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 14 percent.