KUALA LUMPUR (June 26): Jacqueline Ho, a managing director at Deutsche Bank who oversees corporate banking coverage in Malaysia, is leaving the firm, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Ho will depart at the end of this month, the people said, asking not to be identified because the information hasn’t been publicly disclosed
* NOTE: May Chan, head of Southeast Asia debt capital markets in Singapore, and Carolyn Tan, head of Asian equity sales in Singapore, are also leaving the bank at the end of this month, Bloomberg News reported earlier
* Ho and a representative for Deutsche Bank declined to comment
* NOTE: Deutsche Bank Head of SE Asia Debt Markets Is Said to Be Leaving
* NOTE: Deutsche Bank Head of Asia Equity Sales Tan Is Said to Leave
* NOTE: Deutsche Bank Is Said to Trim Coverage in Asia Equities (1)