- FLASH: Covid-19 vaccine that arrived today will be sent to 16 storage centres nationwide — Khairy Jamaluddin
- First batch of Covid-19 vaccine to be stored at six facilities in Selangor, four in Johor; three in Kuala Lumpur; two in Penang and one in Putrajaya — Khairy Jamaluddin
- Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine scheduled to arrive in Penang at 6pm today (Feb 21) — Khairy Jamaluddin
- PM Muhyiddin to receive Covid-19 vaccine on Feb 24, with schedule of immunisation brought forward — Khairy Jamaluddin
- Govt to try to accommodate selected teachers and journalists in earlier phases of immunisation, subject to supply and availability of vaccine — Khairy Jamaluddin
For full stories, read: Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine cold-chain delivery; Muhyiddin, Noor Hisham to receive Covid-19 vaccine on Wednesday; Covid-19 vaccination registration to remain open until target reached — Khairy and 571,802 frontliners have registered for Covid-19 immunisation — Khairy.