Introduced in October 2014, www.theedgemarkets.com is the main website of The Edge Media Group and consolidates the previous news websites www.theedgemalaysia.com and www.theedgesingapore.com by The Edge Communications Sdn Bhd and The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd.
www.theedgemarkets.com helps its readers to make better business and investment decision through key features that include:
- Proprietary news from our team of journalists in Malaysia and Singapore
- Business & markets news from the region from our media partners in Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and China
- Global financial news from AFP, Bloomberg and Reuters
- Tracks the portfolios of market personalities
- Stocks with Momentum picked by a proprietary algorithm powered by Anticipatory Analytics Sdn Bhd
- Search platform for funds approved for sale in Malaysia and Singapore, based on a user’s investment criteria
- Listing performances of top companies listed on FBMKLCI and STI
- Listing performances of Ringgit Bond Markets, which includes daily snapshots and weekly reports
The Edge Communications Sdn Bhd is part of The Edge Media Group and is the publisher of Malaysia’s best-selling and award-winning business and investment weekly, The Edge Malaysia, which is available in print and digital formats. The Edge Communications also publishes:
- The Edge Financial Daily
Published Mondays to Fridays, the Financial Daily provides more details on the breaking news at www.theedgemarkets.com and delves into the fundamental assessment of Stocks with Momentum;
A bi-monthly magazine on interiors and gardening, comes complimentary with The Edge Malaysia.
The Edge Publishing is also a subsidiary of The Edge Media Group and publishes The Edge Singapore, the fastest growing business and investment weekly in Singapore.
The Edge Media Group also includes:
A property website that helps users make better decisions on all things property by empowering them with property news, data and analytics for FREE;
- The Edge Galerie
An art gallery in Kuala Lumpur that focuses on Malaysian and Southeast Asian art