KUALA LUMPUR (June 13): VS Industry Bhd shares fell 5.6 percent, more than any full-day drop since April 3, as Malaysia's benchmark index declined.
* Shares declined to RM1.70, the lowest level since April 24, from RM1.80 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than triple the 20-day average
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 0.2 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index fell 0.3 percent.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater loss five times at the close; it advanced in the next trading session three times (1.5 percent, on average) and declined once (11 percent).
* Shares are at a 28 percent discount to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 14 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock advanced 4.7 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 1.3 percent.