KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 29): Credit Suisse analyst Danny Chan upgraded the recommendation on My E.G. Services Bhd to outperform from neutral.
* Price target (PT) raised to RM1.90 from 80 sen. MyEG average PT is RM1.53.
* MyEG had 3 buys, 3 holds, 1 sell previously: Bloomberg data
* Analysts lowered their consensus one-year target price for the stock by 14 percent in the past three months. Forecasts range from 81 sen to RM2.60.
* Investors who followed Chan's recommendation would have received a 40 percent return in the past year, compared with the negative 31 percent return on the shares.
* In the past two years and one month, Credit Suisse has rated MyEG neutral three times, underperform once and outperform once.
* The shares rose an average 22 percent in the periods rated neutral, fell 40 percent in the period rated underperform and rose 54 percent in the period rated outperform.