KUALA LUMPUR (May 17): Credit Suisse analyst Danny Chan downgraded the recommendation on My E.G. Services Bhd to underperform from neutral.
* Price target (PT) lowered to 90 sen from RM2.70. MyEG average PT is RM2.09
* MyEG had 2 buys, 3 holds, 2 sells previously: Bloomberg data
* Analysts lowered their consensus one-year target price for the stock by 25 percent in the past three months. Forecasts range from 90 sen to RM3.75.
* Investors who followed Chan's recommendation received a 0 percent return in the past year, compared with a negative 44 percent return on the shares.
* In the past one year and nine months, Credit Suisse has rated MyEG neutral twice and outperform once.
* The shares fell an average 7 percent in the periods rated neutral and rose 54 percent in the period rated outperform.