KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 18): Malayan Banking Bhd shares fell 1.5 percent, more than any full-day drop since June 27 and more than double Malaysia's benchmark index.
* Shares declined to RM9.75, lower than any close since July 18, from RM9.90 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was 69 percent more than the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 0.7 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index rose 0.2 percent.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater loss 10 times at the close; it advanced in the next trading session four times (1.1 percent, on average) and declined four times (2.3 percent, on average).
* Shares are at a 8.4 percent discount to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 6.1 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock advanced 2.1 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 1 percent.