CIMB shareholders will own 70% of the merged “CIMB-RHB Group” and RHBCap shareholders the remaining 30%

-A +A

Flash: CIMB shareholders will own 70% of the merged “CIMB-RHB Group” and RHBCap shareholders the remaining 30%